In response to this unprecedented pandemic, we are committed to doing our part to support our valuable guests providing accommodation with the most demanding hygiene and safety procedures that were imposed now more than ever.
Below you may find the hygiene protocols along with all the latest guidelines applied at South42.
- Our staff is aware of how COVID-19 is transmitted and able to follow all the safety and hygiene protocols always with a strong sense of duty and responsibility.
- Our staff is equipped with protective equipment (masks, gloves).
- Hand sanitizers are available in all common areas and all the apartments.
- During check in, all guests are being checked with no contact thermometers and requested to fill out a self-declaration form that concerns their condition in relation with COVID-19.
Our property implements effective disinfection and deep cleaning practices by using products that follow protocols in accordance with the NPHO guidelines.
- All apartments remain empty and ventilated for 24 hours after departure while additional disinfection procedures take place to ensure the highest levels of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Particular attention is given to touch points including door handles, A/C control panel, in room devices surfaces, light switches, toilet seats and furnitures.
- All bed linen and towels are washed at a high temperature in accordance with NPHO guidelines.
- Cleaning service along with linen change are adjusted to each guest’s preferences.
For any additional information you may require, please contact us at:
email@example.com , +00 30 697 33 48 244